Chex mix and The Peanuts, Charlie Brown Is a Thanksgiving Love


Oh my Gosh! Starting at Halloween Charlie Brown and the gang become a fixture in our home. From the pumpkin patch to picking a Christmas tree and all the in-between. I know this one is hard to read so I included the recipe we use.

chex mix and charlie brown...what's not to love in this ad?



Pre-heat oven to 350F
I use a silicone lined cookie sheet to bake my mix.

Ingredients:
Wet:
6 tbls. butter
2 tbls. worcestshire sauce (we use a fish free version from Annie's)
1 tsp. seasoned salt
1/2 tsp. onion powder
Mix together

Dry Ingredients:
3 cups each corn, rice and wheat Chex (we use 4 1/2 cup each of the none gluten rice and corn)
1 cup each mixed nuts, pretzels and bagel chips (we use gluten free of these as well)

Coat dry ingredients with the wet mix and bake for about an hour or until brown and crispy.

Now we add dried fruit usually pineapple or craisins.  



Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17