Tough to buy for teenagers 😃

💋 Right here, Right now 💋

One of the hardest types of people to shop for are the teenage girls of the world. 😂
Beleive me as the mother of 3 of them and Aunt to many more I feel your pain.  I gave up this year. I decided to spend quality time shopping with my hardest to shop for online this morning. Yup I gave her a price she could shop to, her sister too. Then I kept that freebie set for myself after almost an hour of  "OMG, TTR, and LIT.." ( I only know what one of those is and they spoke in letters)  they seemed to have fun!

So in a few days a package will show up at their door and their parents can deal either the high pitched bat squeals of delight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17