Recipe of the day 12/31/16 ~ Sauteed Goose or Duck Livers



It's the season for hunting! I know my hubby has been on the river every chance he gets and feathers have been a flying.  In the good old fashioned "waste not, want not" vein of thinking this recipe I actually looked for. Duck livers are very yummy and most often referred to as foie gras in restaurants and on TV.   Now I used a potato starch not flour for coating the livers due to needing to be gluten free but it worked just fine.  The kids and I covered ours in hot sauce like we do with everything, our ketchup, but hubs just ate them.  The second time I added veggies more like a stir fry and yum.  If you don't have a hunter to get these off of feel free to ask the butcher, if not duck and goose they will have chicken and or turkey livers. 



Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17