Recipe of the day 12/21/16




A tasty and fancy way to serve up a little seafood on the holidays or just for dinner.  Much like a stuffed clam (my favorite as a kid by the way) these can be baked in the top shell or a ramekin. Even better stuffed inside chicken,  thin sliced beef steak or and I like this a lot, baked in a biscuit  kind of like a little crabby pot pie. These little pies as I call them I like to have as hors d'oeuvres. Speaking of hor d'oeuvres mushrooms also are a great vessel for this filling. Due to allergies in our home I don't get to make these often but on the occasion I can this is a recipe I have used over the last two years several times.  I have used prepared mustard in place of the dry and gluten free bread crumbs both successfully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17