My top 5 gifts Under $15


$15 and under


At Avon we are here to help you get your holiday shopping done from  the comfort of your home. Ordering through your local rep or online and delivered right to your door! I have my own list of favorites that I regularly give as gifts for every occasion from hostess gift to birthdays, Christmas to just because!


  1. Our Classic perfume gift sets such as our Candid or Sweet Honesty
  2. Avon's Delightful bath sets like our holiday sets
  3. Classic men's scents such as Wild Country and Black Suede in gift sets
  4. Jewelry like our 12 days of Christmas earring set
  5. Make up sets perfect for teenagers

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17