Product of the day 2/7/17

You can only get this quality here!
I can not talk these products up more. My younger kids both suffer eczema and these products work so well together that one would never know this disease has been a struggle for our household.  I have given samples of it to burn victims, eczema suffers, folks with sensitive skin and people who get razor burn easy and all have fallen in love with it. I have razor burn issues no matter what type of razor I use. I shave with this gel and then moisturize when done and have had a stop to the irritation I used to get.  One of my top 5 favorite products!

Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook!

To become an Avon Rep

please click here for more info and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17