Pick a peck of Pickled Figs



While digging through the recycling bin I found an old tattered book, the cover and most of the first section of the book are long gone.  It is a collection of recipes from families in the Virginia area it seems. The script is quite old fashioned and some of the type is odd to modern readers. The letter "s" looks somewhat like our modern "f".  If I ever see figs fresh and in good condition I am trying this one out! I have to say I had to adjust the color on this as well as the pages are yellowed and the ink discoloring enough to need some filtering to make it easier to read.  I have found quite a few interesting ones to share and if anyone recognizes them.. well let me know!

To become an Avon Rep
please click here for more info and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17