Summer shades for your sexy summer lips! Iconic Lipsticks from Avon

Why do you need a new lip color or two for the summer? Well that's an easy one to answer.  As the summer sun warms our skin it also darkens it. Every skin tone will get darker in the sun which means the lighter shades worn during the winter won't pair as well or in some cases not show at all! 




Nothing hotter then a bold red lipstick! 
Grab up your hot summer shades here!




Stock Photography

I have had the pleasure of being an Avon Representative for 7 years now. I love this job enough to have brought my daughter into the business while she attends college and see a bright and beautiful future for us both.

If you would like to become an Avon Rep please click here for more info and to sign up. I can answer your questions if you would like to comment below.


Start today! www.youravon.com/rpestar


There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop.
Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17