Meet Frank and maybe help him today!





The gentleman in the picture above is Mr. Frank Dieter.  He has been battling to keep his eye sight for a couple years now and is in need of some surgeries to make that happen.  The costs of said surgeries is quite expensive and I am hosting an online fundraiser to help him and his family (daughter in picture with him) build up the much needed cash to help Frank see!

Join my Facebook event for deals and giveaways or you can chose from two other options.

Buy through my estore and a percentage of the sales will go to Frank
Join my team and get in your first Stop correcting "qualifying"   order and $20 will be added to the fundraiser.

Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17