Change Your Life With Avon, I did!

Love what you do! Free and discounted product. No quotas. Make new friends! College assistance at Capella University!  www.youravon.com/agreenfield  www.startavon.com Reference code: agreenfield:
Here and NOW
How Avon Changed My Life!

Well yes of coarse making money helps change lives mine included. I like making money. Discounts on products is always a plus, not to mention getting to try them before they are out in the books. I have also built up wonderful credit which after a rough few years was very seriously needed. All that makes me happy! But.....

Most importantly has been this lovely side effect,  a growing self esteem. Every sale, every new team member, helping has all been  very good for me, and many of the people on my team say the same. When I accomplish a task I have set for myself or Avon has set for me I am empowered. I love this so much I am sharing it with my team by helping them too obtain high sales, build their own teams and watching them bloom into seasoned Avon representatives.  I have also been sharing this amazing experience with my friends, family and pretty much everyone I meet who is interested!



To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17