Yes it's in my home!

Beautifully scented 3 wick candles!
Comment today, "all you ds people sell stuff you would never use. "  I beg to differ as I stand there wearing my Avon necklace, perfume, deodorant and make up. Not to mention items like above! My all time favorite fall candle. Yup, this white girl likes pumpkin in the fall...lol I own it!  I ♡ it! I burn it too!  Our 3 wick candles are awesome and rival store brands. We have more then just fall scents too.

Perhaps you noticed the statue behind my candle. That is Mrs. Albee. We earn her as reps each year in a new dress when we hit the first sales club level. She's one of the many perks given to us. If you would like to have a shot at earning her sign up today!

Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info

and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17