Soft and Sweet for the tweens and teens

Secrets to Keep Eau de Toilette SpraySecrets to Keep Midnight Eau de Toilette SpraySecrets to Keep Kiss Eau de Toilette Spray


As our girls get older they become more into the social scene, make up and perfume
and that dreaded subject of DATING!!!!
We all want to keep the innocence as long as we can yet let them grow up a bit. These darling perfumes are made just for that. Sweet and soft they give the girl a feel of growing up and us parents a little buffer on the inevitable.

Now that everyone is back in school are you looking for a little something to fill the now empty time you may have?  I filled mine with Avon and let me tell you I have no regrets... or free time. I never have free time and yet I am able to sell Avon and make the money I need to pay for dance classes, Girl Scouts, clothes, and well life! Join me today!
Have a question? Ask?

Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook!
                          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17