Not Your Grandma's Avon Lady

Rockin' The Avon

Lol, there are days when I work my Avon at events, craft and vendor shows, fundraisers and fairs. I love these days out in public meeting people, usually hearing stories about the Avon ladies folks have known throughout their lives. This last weekend I met a woman who 50+ years ago became an Avon Lady and worked her business for over 40 years.  She looked me straight in the eye and told me I looked more like a rocker chick then an Avon Lady. I said thank you and listened a while as she condemned my every choice of clothing and make up that day.  I again thanked her, trying to move her along, she was a little intense and making my customers uncomfortable.  She then asked me about my sales.  As she was sure they must be low.  I gladly assured her they were not low and that I am in fact on the charts for highest sales increase the last few months. See folks I may be a little edgy in my style, slightly rockabilly with a touch of metal. My hair a little wild and my nails a little black but I know my products,  I am after all the new generation of Avon.  What this woman forgot and what so many forget is that Avon isn't just about the "look" it's about women (and men) from all backgrounds, creeds, race and styles.  Avon doesn't care who you are, just that you are you and can rock the sales.  I do. I do it well. I am the new generation of Avon!

Want to join me as the new gen? It's easy. Sign up online. Have questions?  No problem. Just email me and ask away!


Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!

To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.

There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17