In real life!

With every Avon book I put out people ask me what the clothing, shoes, jewelry looks like in person or on. I try to wear as much of it as I can but my oldest got a hold of the Laser cut little black dress before I could and she looks damn good in it. The very flattering dress (she is a size 14 for reference)  is cut to emphasize the body's natural curves.  It's a beautiful addition to anyone's closet!


Little Black Dress
This very flattering dress features• Triangle and circle cut outs at hem
• Sizes Small-3X
• Round collar
• Capped sleeves
• Back zipper
• No pockets
• Seam line at waist
Made of • 95% Polyester • 5% Spandex
it is machine washable with special care instructions (nothing crazy just cold water)

Did you know that reps not only get a great deal on our products but get a chance to get beautiful items like this a little early to show them off! Want that opportunity? Sign up today and get that chance as well as up to 50% sales commission and incentives as well as the ability to earn bonuses up and over $600!

Follow me on Pinterest, Google and Facebook or the blog!



To become an Avon Rep please click
here for more info
and to sign up.


There are links in my blog posts. Some lead to affiliate pages or my Avon shop. Monies/rewards may be earned off any purchases or sign ups done through these links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17