ooops! No problem!

So your putting on your make up and at the very last moment you blink just the right way for your mascara to smudge! Or you look up and think "what did I just do to my eyes?" with the realization that color doesn't look good that way. Of coarse you can be like me, doing make up on a toddler for a dance recital and let's face it there is going to be many points with "oops", "oh no" and "did you just do that?" happening. We have all been there, done that.  It's going to happen and really it's a simple fix. I mean it. Simple!
 
All you need is : lotion and Q-tip

I use Avon's Skin So Soft
 
 
 
And P.S. This works to take off your everyday makeup while moisturizing as well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17