Why Men make Great Avon Reps

Not just for Women
People are surprised when they realize that there are men who are Avon reps. I'll admit when I first met one I did a double take myself.  I couldn't help myself, I watched him and then the next few I met real close. I mean what do they know about make up right? What got me was how good at this they were, better then most reps. I had met up until that point. I needed to know why.

First thing I saw was the flirt factor. Now I don't mean they were hitting on the women but even a small comment like "that smells great on you" had a much different effect on the women they were selling to then when a woman said it to them. Why? Because women like to hear compliments from a man, not just a woman. It's really an understandable thing. As women we are trying to attract or keep the attention of men, so when a man compliments it is an affirmation of her choices.

Second men can be finicky when it comes to buying Avon. They use cologne and bath wash but for some reason don't want to admit it! So I guess they just feel more comfortable buying from another man. Not all men are like this of coarse but, we all know a few or more.

Third men have been trained by society to get out there, to bounce back and not take no as a kick to the ego. This is something need to learn because it just makes a big difference. I can't count how many times a new rep has been told "no" and they quit right there.  Society has taught women if they are told no then it is a personal attack on them, but men have been taught to make it a challenge. So in this way they are better, then most.  Many women have and are getting past that thought process.

Last men who are secure in themselves enough to sell Avon, a "women's brand" are usually very out going.  Gregarious people in general have a leg up when it comes to sales.  People do not want to deal with sour faces and moody attitudes. They just don't!

Are you a man looking to join Avon? (Women too)
Sign up online or email me for more info. We can have you up and going in less then an hour!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17