Purpley Delicious Nails!

My Avon Nails

So after posting about the amazing polish sales online right now and passing around one of our Avon stock photos I felt a little bit like a sell out. If I want to show off our polishes, I need to show you what I have on! So I added some of the Dazzlers on top of my polish I already had on and I have to say I love it!!!  I like purple by the way if you couldn't tell. SO what I have on here is our Midnight Plum Crème polish with the Dazzlers Va Va Violet top coat on the tips and finished off with our Speed Dry Clear coat.  This was very easy to do and my nails look fabulous! Play with he colors and post your look!
Looking for an Avon rep
Why not become one today!

Did you know we have partner deals with companies such as major phone companies? Yup if you have a bill around $100 you'll make your start up costs back every month just with the percentage you can get off your cell phone bill!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17