One of my favorite things!!!

Click to buy


As I blogged earlier Avon has a whole new line of items out for the home and entertainment and these are some of my favorites right here.  Now I mentioned the wine chiller before as well and yes we are wine lovers! I know, that's why we work wine festivals.  These stemless  glasses and appetizer plates can be used without the wine, though I don't know why you wouldn't want wine!  The small wooden plates actually fit onto of most wine glasses not just ours but ours are pretty nice.  Sturdier then paper being able to sit on top of the glasses gives you and your guests a free hand to take more! Or if you are like me the hand you need to wave around when you talk!
The glasses are $20 a set of four and the 4 piece set of plates run at $15, but if you buy them as a set right now they are on special for only $30.
Paired with a nice wine and cheese these would make a great gift for friend, family, or hostess.


If you would like a better discount on this purchase perhaps you would like to become a rep and get not only the discount on these but all your purchases as well as discounts with partner companies and the ability to create a whole new career or make just a little extra cash. Click here to start down your path.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17