That Jerky thing!


 
 
So this is how this whole Jerky thing got started in our house! 
 
We Love Jerky, pretty much any kind.  So someone I know sells this brand and we love to eat it. We were buying so much for our selves (there are six of us in our home) I looked into seeing if it would be cheaper if I become a rep. and yes, it is. So I signed up to sell Jerky Direct (you can too! Click Me) and for a little bit I just bought for our family.  I put it up here on mu blog because why not right. Then a friend had some at our family gathering and began ordering online.  Then another and now well I make enough to buy the jerky for my family which is nice and hoping to build it up a little more.  The above Jerky is a formed version which my kids have completely fallen in love with. It is
Peppered BuffalOs  and has a great Peppered Flavor and is made from Buffalo raised without added hormones, Ranch Raised and USDA Inspected.
There are no
  •  Preservatives
  •  Added MSG
  •  Nitrites
  •  Erythorbate
  •  Artificial Ingredients
  • It is minimally processed and delivered in our jerky double pack right to your door step. Great gift for anyone and for the low carb folks a wonderfully delicious snack!
     

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

    Compare ours to theirs

    Remember when 1/15/17