Recruiting

Join my team today!

I have built myself a very nice team of people over the last few months.  Each one has become a part of my life one way or another, some closer then others. As they too begin to build teams of their own I am now being asked how I found people to begin with. Well first thing first for every person I talk to that signs up to sell with my Avon family there are at least 20 who walked away, sometimes not so nicely!  Diligence is key. Never giving up, not taking no as a personal assault. Knowing that this awesome opportunity isn't for everyone. Going out there and handing out books with both buyer and recruiting info on it. Talking, talking, talking, I can not say that enough. Talking to everyone I meet is crucial. They cannot look at me and see Avon Unit leader without me wearing a neon sign and though I love my job, that ain't happening.  Of coarse some have come to me through leads given to me by district managers, or people I know. Some find me online on Pinterest while others find me online on Facebook. I have started a blog, sent out postcards and handed out fliers. Something, at least 1 option each and everyday! The thing your seeing here is that there isn't just one thing to do. No magic button or phrase. You need to take all opportunities offered and make some not offered to get the job done.  So if your already an Avon Rep. hope this helps you some. If you would like to become a rep please click here, to sign up to join my team online. If the link doesn't work feel free to go to www.startavon.com and use code kellyolsen. Or for more info email me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17