Leading by example


I wanted to share a wonderful opportunity Avon has offered me. They have given me a chance to lead by example for my children. I tell my kids all the time that you are never too old to learn. That said money being what it is I haven't had the ability to go back to school... until now. Avon has offered (and I excepted, ) me a scholarship to an online business class.  I am now studying away and being an awesome example for my girls. This isn't just a chance to get ahead in business,  which it is, but I get to teach a valuable lesson to my children one I was failing to do before hand because of all things money. I love learning, the opportunity to do so is great. The chance to be the women I want my kids to see is brilliant!  No one can say more then that!
If you would like to join me on this adventure please do by signing up to join my team!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to wear your Avon Eye Shadows

Compare ours to theirs

Remember when 1/15/17